1. diamond, 2. Daylight capture #boneyardshawl #wollesyarncreation #knitting #instaknits, 3. Trick or Treat, 4. 100_0632, 5. Starry night block 1, 6. pixelated / pixelig, 7. Constellations star quilt top, 8. Chopsticks for my new niece., 9. Love makes you do the wacky, 10. vamp teeth wip, 11. French cookie tin with red bird and flower lid, 12. Flower cross stitch button, 13. dotted toque, 14. black lodge mittens, 15. s3, 16. Tula Pink Acacia Raccoons and Collage by Carrie Bloomston–Hexies!
- Michael Bluth with The Poppins. Buster with his awards from Army. And Gustavo Fring with, obviously, a Los Pollos Hermanos meal deal. Check out these awesome paper dolls from Arrested Development and Breaking Bad, among other tv shows and movies!
- This mash-up of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead is both clever and totally impressive. I could really believe this was a real show if I didn’t know better. (Don’t watch if you don’t watch either of these shows! It’ll either spoil scenes you haven’t seen and might watch later, or just make no sense. :) )
- And for something completely different: I love this triangle patchwork pouch tutorial from 1/4″ Mark! I’ll definitely make one of these eventually.
1. library tote, 2. “Twinkle”, 3. Sit & Stay – Embroidery Hoop Appliqué Pillows, 4. Two loves, 5. Untitled, 6. Smoke and FIre Scarf: finished!, 7. pequeño gato, 8. MT Swap Preview, 9. string X, 10. String Block for Jodie, 11. Hex Signs, 12. First stitches after 15 years…, 13. Paper pieced fox block, 14. Trick or Treat, 15. Vintage Valentine Embroidery & Applique, 16. Hawaiian Quilt
1. Rabbit, 2. Naaldzang September 21st, 2013, 3. Shaeffer Advert, 4. Pillow cover For my SSM3 partner, 5. Mr. Fox, 6. knitted toadstool ornaments, 7. Daisies, 8. Wool embroidery of Matt Sewell Illustration, 9. stitching bliss, 10. Dillard quote, 11. Bolsinha Flex, 12. 70’s Geese Mini Quilt Finished, 13. napkin 013, 14. Nine Patch Chevron quilt, 15. Red fill stitches, 16. Rainbow Arrows
- Paint-by-numbers-esque pencil case by modernandvintage on Etsy.
- Ohmagosh. A watercolor portrait of Cher! Not *that* Cher – the Cher from Clueless, obviously! By Oh Gosh, Cindy! on Etsy.
- Japanese felt wind-up doll sewing kits from The Cloth Parcel on Etsy. Could these BE any cuter? Oh wait – they’re fairy tale-themed, so yes, they can.
- Oh, Q-Bert! No Climbing print by Aled Lewis.
- 15 Classic Children’s Books That Have Been Banned In The US (and other places too) via Buzzfeed. Oy vey.
- Ladies: It Matters How We Talk About Crafting from The Zen of Making. Yes, it really does.
- I haven’t caught up on most of the posts yet, but I’m really enjoying this Rembert Explains America series on Grantland by Rembert Browne. Funny, insightful, interesting and a little nostalgic somehow – it reminds me a little of an updated, cheeky version of Steinbeck’s amazing Travels With Charley. Which you should also read, by the way.
1. marinero, 2. Kona Cotton Baby Quilt, 3. By Land or By Sea quilt pattern, 4. FMQC Monkey Business, 5. Pencil Pouch Size 2, 6. Warm Wishes (detail), 7. Untitled, 8. Quilting, 9. Sunset On My Monster, 10. Ferris Wheel, 11. 252 basted 1″ hexies and many more to go!, 12. Love starting a new knitting project, 13. Bambi., 14. Lea Stansal – Trefle 2, 15. Modern Orange Peel, 16. crewel embroidery pillow
1. Pixie – Yellow 700, 2. Grandmother’s Bunny, 3. Shades of Grey, 4. Wantage Lacemakers 2013, 5. Kantklos Tafeltje voor stropkant 004, 6. cj4, 7. #embroidery #needlework, 8. just a few, 9. 12. Pärnu pitsifestival, 3.-4. august 2013, 10. WIP: On the final straight…, 11. scrappy circles, 12. Water Music square knit shawl, 13. Crewel wool embroidered purse, 14. sept one quilt, 15. Sawtooth stars!, 16. Chicken Scratch, 17. little Forest quilt (with a few gnomes), 18. 1960’s – 1970’s Vintage Dresses, 19. Slumreteppet Malsen, 20. Swallowtail finished, 21. Patchwork Style zippered pouch, 22. Untitled, 23. Playing with scraps!, 24. HST blue and green, 25. work in progress
Previous 1 2 3 4 … 6 Next