- I tend to wear big hoop earrings and these are pretty much the exact opposite, but I’m so in love with these simple, beautiful Minimalist Gold Stud Earrings by Joannarutter on etsy.
- And I don’t know what on earth I’d put in a teensy zipper pouch like this, but oh, god, the adorableness: Little Red Riding Hood macaroon pouch by qiqikoko, also on etsy.
- More stuff I want: this sweet kitty-cat ex libris-style rubber stamp by LaCasuni (etsy again!).
- This is forever old now, but have you seen these insane space photos?!? They’re beautiful and totally freak me out at the same time! Via the Flickr blog.
- I would love this Bend in the River print by Automatte (etsy) – it feels like the place I daydream about living one day. Not any specific place, just the kind of place I think I’m meant to be in.
- This crazy quilt, made of four generations of embroidered work – captured by Flickr user Poppyprint at her Needle Arts Guild meeting – absolutely takes my breath away!
1. Modern scrappy bits swap, 2. three together, 3. Untitled, 4. The Mythology of Tears: tears couldn’t save him from flying too close to the sun, 5. zippy things, 6. nettle, 7. WIP: Tea Solves Everything, 8. Hand quilting detail, 9. Fiar, 10. yes / no, 11. IMG_2893, 12. Sasquatch progress, 13. 夜合枝头别有春，坐含风露入清晨，任他明月能想照，敛尽芳心不向人, 14. In the words of @hotpinkstitches “better late than crappy” #pts, 15. Bird on a Branch I by wild roses grow, 16. thrifting today didnt buy the fish implanted bar but wanted too lol