Now that everything’s all prettied up, I’m ready to get back to my regular blogging adventures. Here’s some randomly awesome stuff – put your feet up and take a little break from the week. You know you need it. (Me too.)
- This is the best damn news I’ve heard in a long time: 5 Exonerated in Central Park Jogger Case Agree to Settle Suit for $40 Million (from the New York Times). HELL YES. I guess it’s not exactly a done deal yet, but I will never forgive New York if the deal falls through somehow.
- This is a great little article from Buzzfeed about Why You Should Read Like A Teen Again. It’s as if someone dictated that right from my mind! I am forever trying to re-capture that feeling, even – just as the author said – through the shame of enjoying (and hating, simultaneously – ugh, the loathing of Bella and everything she stands for!) the Twilight series. What’s the last book you read that gave you that reading-like-a-teen feeling?
- I can’t wait to make Noodlehead Snappy Manicure Wallets for my mother and I! Added to the (endless) sewing list!
- Oh, Edgar Wright, how I love you. Here’s a great video (via the A.V. Club) showcasing the genius of Edgar Wright’s Visual Comedy Chops.
Here’s some eye candy – enjoy your week, friends!
1. Untitled, 2. Tilda Quilt, 3. Farfalla the Flying Narwhal, 4. The Crown, 5. Striped Cup Hazel Atlas, 6. Spring Tree, 7. Singer featherweight, 8. Angled Frames Quilt Kona Cotton 8 kinds of Aqua, Teal, Turquoise, 9. Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap finish!, 10. Fox, 11. French Knot Color Wheel, 12. Today is Mother’s Day in France. Wishing all my friends and family here a bonne fête des mères ! #embroidery #broderie #crafting #crafts #nofilter #needlework #needlearts, 13. lily final, 14. cloud roads, 15. Rabbit Embroidery Pattern, 16. pansy