- I can’t believe I forgot to point you towards Cate Anevski’s Blog Hop post! Such a dummy. I invited Cate after my post here, and she answered the same questions on her blog over here.
- Part Two of our Summer Nights Stitch-along is online at Sew Mama Sew now!
- A bunch of awesome peeps have posted about the Foldio lately and I totally have toy envy! What an awesome tool – UK shops: pretty please stock this asap, ok?! Thanks.
- My lovely friend Cheryl (aka elephantjuice on IG and Twitter) shared this link about The Worst Star Wars Exhibition Ever. And it really is. But oh god, how I want to go to it. Seriously, so much.
- I’m taking deep breaths and keeping calm, getting ready to make a Sew Together Bag by Sew Demented for the upcoming Fat Quarterly Retreat (not that it’s only a week away and I’m totally running out of time or anything) – I’ll show you my progress soon, but in the meantime, there’s some beautiful versions below and some excellent tips at From The Blue Chair. Wish me luck!
1. Kantschool, 2. Wantage Lacemakers 2013, 3. STLMQG Rip Challenge, 4. Double goosed pincushion, 5. Watching you, 6. Grandmother Flower Garden, 7. Two down one to go!! #tinygeese, 8. a new micro mini sweater, 9. Sew Together Bag Inside, 10. ‘Michael the Magnificent’, 11. Play Around the World Quilt, 12. Beejeebers July block, 13. More random stitches on my art journal #embroidery project!, 14. cherry, 15. Sew Together Bag #5 – sunshine edition, 16. envolée_det