- Paint-by-numbers-esque pencil case by modernandvintage on Etsy.
- Ohmagosh. A watercolor portrait of Cher! Not *that* Cher – the Cher from Clueless, obviously! By Oh Gosh, Cindy! on Etsy.
- Japanese felt wind-up doll sewing kits from The Cloth Parcel on Etsy. Could these BE any cuter? Oh wait – they’re fairy tale-themed, so yes, they can.
- Oh, Q-Bert! No Climbing print by Aled Lewis.
- 15 Classic Children’s Books That Have Been Banned In The US (and other places too) via Buzzfeed. Oy vey.
- Ladies: It Matters How We Talk About Crafting from The Zen of Making. Yes, it really does.
- I haven’t caught up on most of the posts yet, but I’m really enjoying this Rembert Explains America series on Grantland by Rembert Browne. Funny, insightful, interesting and a little nostalgic somehow – it reminds me a little of an updated, cheeky version of Steinbeck’s amazing Travels With Charley. Which you should also read, by the way.
1. marinero, 2. Kona Cotton Baby Quilt, 3. By Land or By Sea quilt pattern, 4. FMQC Monkey Business, 5. Pencil Pouch Size 2, 6. Warm Wishes (detail), 7. Untitled, 8. Quilting, 9. Sunset On My Monster, 10. Ferris Wheel, 11. 252 basted 1″ hexies and many more to go!, 12. Love starting a new knitting project, 13. Bambi., 14. Lea Stansal – Trefle 2, 15. Modern Orange Peel, 16. crewel embroidery pillow